First I removed the bottom piece of plywood and padded it with some light fiber fill batting and covered it with a piece of a tiny pink rosebud print fabric.
Glued all the loose parts and gave it a coat of homemade white chalk paint.
Found a pretty rose print on Pinterest and with Mod Podge glued it to the headboard and coated the print with more Mod Podge.
Added a little metal crown to the headboard.
On the top of each bed post I glued a vintage clear glass button for a little bling. A girl can never have enough bling.
|This is how I found this piece.|
|My Executive Assistant doing a quality check of my work.|
|Ready for Teddy Bears or Dolls.|