Friday, October 9, 2015

New Winter Shoes

Today is even hotter than yesterday. In the 90's again.  Way too hot for Fall.  So what did I do?  Of course, I went to buy a pair of super warm fuzzy shoes.  I always have the coldest feet in the winter.  Maybe it is just wishful thinking that cold weather will arrive soon.


A few days ago we received a new catalog in the mail from Bass Pro Shops.  We recently had a brand new store open in the neighborhood. I have never been inside one before.  Not a hunter or fisherman so never thought about going there until catalog arrived.  I noticed they had the coziest looking clothes for winter.

 If you have one in your area then you know they are huge.  Just fell in love with their shoes and clothes.

Quite the experience.


There are aisles and aisles of casual clothes.



And all sorts of wild game. 
 Must be an outdoorsman's paradise.

Love my new winter moccasins.  Now if we just get some cooler weather so I can wear them.


I also came home with a jumbo coffee mug.  I had recently dropped and broken my favorite big mug.
 Pretty much a successful shopping trip.   







No comments:

Post a Comment