Tuesday, August 2, 2016

French Inspired Banner





I decided to change out the fireplace decor a little by hanging a banner from the bottom edge.

I went on Pinterest and found these 4 pendants and 4 smaller pictures to print out and decorate.  I punched a hole in each corner and made the ties from tea stained seam binding.






I cut each one out with decorative edged scissors, distressed with ink and decorated.

This one I made a dusty pink crepe paper camellia flower and highlighted some areas with Stickles Glitter Glue in blue.





Here I added a aged white daisy type flower.


Another dusty pink camellia here and more Stickles on the crown.



I added a butterfly to this one with another daisy type flower.




And for the little postcard sized pictures in between the larger banners I also cut out with decorated edged scissors and distressed, added more Stickles.




Added the little kitty to this card.



More Stickles for bling.



And here it is hanging from my mantel along with the the paper cone made from textured wallpaper.




Nice summery change.



Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment