Thursday, August 4, 2016

Christmas Album - The Reveal




It has taken a couple of days to complete this album.  Each page has a full page pocket plus there are envelopes, pockets and tuck spots throughout the journal.

Again, I bought the interior pages of the album from a download from Tsunami Rose on Etsy.  Her designs are so fun and gorgeous.

Here is a look at the completed album.  The cover is another download I purchased from Ephemera's Vintage Garden, also on Etsy.  I thought it would make the perfect cover for this album.


Front Cover
For the inside of the front and back covers I used a paper from DCWV, One Upon a Time collection.

I wanted a vintage aged appearance.

The tags throughout the album are from a boxed collection from a few years ago I had been saving for just the right project.  I had just enough with 1 leftover for another Christmas project.






















This was a fun project.  I plan to use this book to store my Christmas memories. With the full page sized pockets plus tuck spots there will be plenty of places to stash keepsakes and photos for several years.

Cover

Happy Crafting!





















SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment