Friday, August 12, 2016

A Little Fall Jewelry





Today was my day to get my teeth cleaned.  Don't know what got into me today but I kept laughing.  The roof of my mouth was so ticklish.  Love my hygienist she does the best job and today kept me laughing.

  I have been wanting some acorn jewelry for awhile so a few days ago I sent away for 3 acorn caps. 




When they arrived I went to my local jewelry supply store and found 3 labradorite beads and 3 green crystals to go with them.


I made a pair of earrings and coordinating necklace using copper colored chain and jump rings, etc.

Copper reminds me of the warmth of Fall fires and falling leaves.






And while at the bead store I found 3 rich colored pearls and matching crystals for another Fall set.







Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment