Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July.

I hope everyone is enjoying the day with family, bar-b-cue, fireworks and good food.



Here in the United States we are celebrating our Independence today.



And for my celebration I made a few decorations for around the house.
  Not much just a few little things.

I found these 3 little houses somewhere on Pinterest sometime ago.  I think I changed the color on 2 of them on my computer before I printed and glued them together and added a little sparkle to the eves. Also the 2 pictures below that I framed and glittered with red and blue glitter where on Pinterest.  I painted 3 little mason jars blue added the red and white baker's twine and a string of pearls around the top.  Then inserted the metal pieces that convert them to tea light holders and scattered them around the house. That's it,  just a few small items.








Everyone enjoy and stay safe.



Happy 4th!



No comments:

Post a Comment