I started this project with an empty bottle.
|empty vinegar bottle|
Here are some of the elements I was thinking of using for this project. White mulberry roses.
Butterfly and laces.
After thoroughly cleaning the jar I poured aqua acrylic paint into the bottle and swirled it around to cover the inside. Then I tossed in a little gold powered pigment I had in my stash and swirled again. Next I turned the bottle upside down on a stack of paper towels and let the excess paint drain out and dry. I like the way the colors swirled together.
Next I glued an assortment of images to the bottle with hot glue and coated with Mod Podge. Then the laces where cut and glued into place.
I added the mulberry roses, some rhinestones on the butterfly and a pearl.
Next I added the top piece Originally I thought to use a clear knob on top attached to a cork but changed my mind and used a clear crystal.
I inserted the crystal into a wine cork, glued in place and covered with gold foil. After pushing the cork into the bottle I used a candle to drip wax over the foil and then topped that with drips of Platinum Stickles.
Around the neck of the bottle I hot glued a piece of lavender velvet ribbon. Then I covered that with 2 pieces metal filigree. I attached a rhinestone to the center of each piece of metal I glued over the ribbon..
And here is the finished bottle.