Friday, November 18, 2016

Matching Flowerpot




We are truly into Fall now.  I woke up to an array of beautiful colors outside my window.


The other day while crossing the parking lot at Costco I saw this cute raggedy bird nest.  That little bird really decorated her nest with all kinds of things.




For today's makeover I had this flowerpot in my bathroom window. It was looking pretty scruffy now that I have the new little set of drawers I refinished early in the week sitting along side.

It was a worn sage green color and just didn't look nice anymore.



I decided to paint it to match the drawers.  It only took one coat of chalk paint.  Thank goodness because I was almost out of that color of paint.  The new color looks fresh and bright on the pot.


I used the same trims I used on the set of drawers.  Silver bling and pearls.

I followed the indentations on the flowerpot and used hot glue to adhere the silver bling  and pearls to the pot.







And lastly I added 3 of the largest pearls at the top on front.


Now they look good side by side in the bathroom window.




Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment