Thursday, May 19, 2016

Vintage Lucite Earrings


I have been a bit under the weather for the last few days, so haven't done any major projects.  Just a few jewelry projects until I feel better.  I think I had some 24 hour bug of some sort.  Feeling much better already today.

These arrived in the mail last month and just haven't had the time to work on them.

Awhile ago I ordered a few German vintage Lucite oval pieces that I wanted to make into earrings.  The oval Lucite pieces are so pretty, brown with what looks like pieces of gold leaf scattered throughout the pieces.  And the price was crazy.  I think I paid under $2.00 for 10 of them.

 Here are the pieces I started with.



To the ovals I added three colors of crystals.



They have a lot of shine and sparkle.




Happy Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment