Friday, January 29, 2016

Shabby Chic Eiffel Tower Tray




For this project I used another of the Dollar Store silver trays.  But you could use any tray you have or one from a thrift store would work, too.


I found this image on Pinterest and sized it to fit the tray.  I also found a cute French graphic I added underneath.  I matted both of these images on a black scrapbook paper.


For the base image I used a map of France cut from an old Atlas, but I sure you could Google one that would work.


Across the bottom I hot glued a small silver bow and between the images I glued a piece of gold colored trim from my stash.


I glued white gimp all around the tray.  I also glued on a strip of bling, some dangling crystals, a couple of lace medallions and a few rhinestones.

For the hanger I hot glued a string of pearls to the back to hang the tray.


On the center of the Eiffle Tower I glued a metal filigree piece with a rhinestone in the center.



And here is the completed tray hanging on the wall.


Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment