Thursday, January 7, 2016

Alerted Paper-Mache Dress Form



I have had a small piece of really old vintage netting with gold metal dots. I know it is fragile so never could find a way to use it and preserve it until I decided to use it for the skirt of this mini paper-mache dress form.


At the top I attached a sea shell, gold cording and a pearl after I used acrylic paint to age the dress form and hidden box beneath.



First I tore a piece of muslin fabric for the under skirt that I hot glued to the dress form.  Next I tied the netting to the waist with a piece of grosgrain ribbon then hot glued the tassel, tea died seam binding, key, feather and flowers along with a handmade pink rose to the front of the skirt.




I attached the dress form to the box with hot glue.





Hidden box.


Happy Crafting!











No comments:

Post a Comment