Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Lavender Earrings


I love the patina of antiqued brass that I used for these earrings.  And again I dream of Spring.
So to get ready for that wonderful season I chose a series of different colored lavender beads to use in this pair of earrings.




For the center pieces I used 2 square filigree metal pieces, one for each earring, that I curled the points forward, with pliers, leaving enough space to glue on the Lucite lavender roses.  This gives the    pieces some dimension.


At the top I added a Czech fire-polished glass bead and a couple of brass spacers.


And from the bottom I hung a glass Czech bead in the shape of a flower in a very dark purple with 2 small bead caps and 2 purple bicone  purple crystals.  

These turned out so pretty and will go with so many of my clothes since purple is one of my favorite colors.  I always love using the Czech beads.  The colors and finishes have such interesting color variations and textures.


Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment