Monday, December 7, 2015

Tiny Mini Christmas Album


I had the empty container from a bronzer that I used during the summer.

I thought the container was just too cute to toss away. It has a little door and window on the front and one on the back.  Then it hit me, perfect for a tiny Christmas album, the color was a perfect red already.



On the spine I glued a paper sticker with a handle image.

Spine

Front cover
Inside the front window I added a square of Christmas scrapbook paper.  Then a little red acetate house image , some green bling rhinestones and on a dimensional  glue dot I use a punched out 1' Santa image.




Back cover

Made a little tab to  pull the album pages out from the box.


And here are the front of the album pages ready to be filled.

 

The back side is red and white stripe.  There are 7 little pages waiting for pictures from Christmas.


Happy Crafting!








1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and so clever! I love when we can look at something that would be tossed and do something cute with it!

    ReplyDelete