Friday, December 11, 2015

Holiday Sale at my Favorite Second Hand Store.



I go to this sale every year in my hometown.  It is about a 45 minute drive into the mountains.

I always find some great items.

 Here is what I bought this year.

I found the cutest snowman from Studio 56 and a Partylite angel votive holder.  The little cat box will make an adorable ring holder.



This 6" vintage swan is a great color and in perfect condition.


There was also a little collection of Currier and Ives items.  They look so wintery. Maybe this will be my Christmas theme this year.


Then there was a full size ice skate and a cute little snow shovel I am going to decorate with greenery.

And some re positional Christmas border I am thinking adding to the top of my mirrors.


Really love the skate.  It is actually a half skate to hang on the wall.  I already have a pair of real ice skates I decorated to hang on a door that you will see in a later post.


And for all you crafters, you know how expensive Anna Griffin papers can be.  I scored with this collection for $8.00.  More than I usually spend for something.  But I looked up this collection when I got home and the original price would have been around $60.00.  It was still sealed in the original packaging.

48 papers plus stickers and garlands
I couldn't be happier finding all these scrolls and flourishes for the cards and journals that I make.

36 stamps


I don't mind these are from a past collection, I am crazy about all her artful designs.


Happy Hunting!







No comments:

Post a Comment