Monday, April 18, 2016

Purple Earrings



I woke up this morning and decided I needed a new pair of purple earrings, so into the studio I went.

I rummaged through my beads and findings and came up with a few beads that were just the thing.



Here are the components I used for each earring.





For the filigree component at the top I flattened out 1 bead cap for each earring.  Then wired a purple crystal to the center of each.



On the backside I made 2 tiny loops and flattened them against the filigree piece.




For the bottom teardrop I used a  Swarovski crystal teardrop in deep purple with a small bead cap at the bottom.




I love the color purple.  I even have a front yard full of lavender that is in full bloom right now.


And here is the finished earrings.



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment