Monday, April 11, 2016

Making Progress



Well the cleaning continues.  But can you believe right in the middle of all this cleaning Fex Ex delivered a 100 pound box to my front porch.  I had ordered a new patio swing for summer but didn't expect it to arrive this week.  Had to get Mr. K help me open the box and drag all the parts to the back yard.  Another projects awaits.

Hallie and I love to sit in the swing while I drink my morning coffee.  Our old one finally fell apart after many long years of good service.

Today I uncovered the bed.  It was really under all that stuff.

Ah, a nice spot to read a book or take a nap.

From this ......



to this!


And my assistant checked out the progress...



...and gave her approval.  I think she will love to nap right here.


Happy Spring Cleaning!




No comments:

Post a Comment