Sunday, March 27, 2016

Wishing everyone a happy Easter



I hope everyone is having a Blessed Easter.
It will be quiet around our house this year.  Mostly a day of real rest after traveling for so many weeks.

I will cook an Easter dinner later in the day and catch up on some of the stacks and stacks of mail.

Can you believe we have been traveling most of the last 5 months?  It is beginning to all blur together.

My apple tree was just loosing it's leaves when we left and now it has new leaves and blossoms.
We totally missed winter this year, hello Spring.

Now I plan to turn my thoughts to Spring projects in the house and yard.
 The first thing I plan to work on will be to redecorate my studio.  Get organized  and ready to be super productive.

Next I plan to start a shop on Etsy where I will sell handmade and vintage items.

Seems I have big plans for the rest of the year, so stay tuned to see how it all develops.



Hallie, my Executive Assistant,  is so happy we are home.  We really missed her, too.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment