Monday, October 2, 2017

Vintage Finds in Nevada



While we were in Genoa, NV. I stopped at my favorite antique shop and found a few items I couldn't leave behind.


The first item is a Lefton wall plaque, this is one of a four season set.  But I still think it is pretty on it's own.




These are pink crystal salt and pepper shakers that match my pink depression dishes.  Also this darling crystal toothpick holder.



I have been collecting little glass baskets for awhile to use as place name holders on our dinner table. This one make 4.




And lastly this cute little book holder I plan to refinish and use sitting on a table to hold my sewing and craft books.




While we were in Genoa we stopped at the Pink House for lunch.  Since they specialize in cheese we had their ooh so gooey cheese sandwiches that came with green salad.  Yum.













Love the rockers on the porch.



Lobby



Dining area





ordering area

We watched a couple of years as this building was completely renovated.  They did a beautiful job to make a charming restaurant.


Happy Travels!













No comments:

Post a Comment