Monday, October 23, 2017

More Pirates





This year I decided to use one of my large apothecary jars for a Halloween display.

I bought a bag of tiny skulls and a small pirate from Walmart.

Then I assembled a few other items.





                               

I started this display by placing some natural colored shred in the bottom of the jar then added this orange balls left from some leftover potpourri.



Next I added a few skulls.



Another orange ball and more skulls.




Then I added a label I printed off Pinterest.




Added the lid and topped the jar with the small pirate.






This pirate greets us at the front door and sings a song when we turn on the front hall light.

Can be a bit startling, but then isn't that what Halloween is all about?





Happy Decorating!










No comments:

Post a Comment