Monday, October 16, 2017

Halloween is Coming




We had such a treat last week.  A whole week of Fall weather but then this week we are back to Summer and the high 90's.

Our evenings have been very beautiful around sunset.  Probably from the smoke still lingering in the atmosphere.  At least it isn't visible any longer, our skies are blue again.



I made a quick trip to the Dollar Store and came home with a bag of Halloween goodies.  Including these cute little fences that will be in the front yard for Halloween decorations.



I thought they needed a little something extra so I used hot glue to add red eyes to each skull.


Ah yes, so much scarier, now.



I am so looking forward to the cooler weather of Fall.  That little taste of last week's cool temps.  have me in the mood to finish my Fall and Halloween decoration.

First of October the front yard will get decorated.  Pictures to follow.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment