Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thrifted Fall Wreath







I found this rather well used little wreath at a thrift store for $1.00.  It was a bit sad looking and a little crumpled.  I thought I would be able to make a cute Fall wreath with this one.




I used a collection of faux leaves and acorns from the Dollar Store and couple of little pumpkins that were also from the thrift store.


Using my glue gun I glued the leaves randomly around the wreath and added the pumpkins and acorns to the bottom center.  To the top I added a tan ribbon to use a a hanger for the wreath.





Now it really looks like Fall is in the air and this little thrifted wreath fits right in, perfect for the season.


It looks like a completely different wreath all dressed for Fall.



Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment