Monday, November 13, 2017

A Few Fall Vignettes





It is finally Fall and I have the house ready for the season.  Throughout the house I have placed a few vignettes to show off the colors of the season. 

Here are a few of them.

In some vases I just added Fall faux flowers to my regular arraignments.






I thought the rich copper color on this thrift store vase would be good for Fall.




A couple of years ago I made these fabric pumpkins with upholstery fabric in rich Autumn colors.  Made the little squirrel that I printed off Pinterest and assembled.








I printed this pheasant to tuck into the leaves from Pinterest, too.







This is a dollar store glass turned upside down I glittered last year to hold a candle.




Oops, forgot I still had this skull left in the basket from Halloween.  He needs to get packed away for next year.  This basket is another thrift store find.  I just love the handmade look with the dried pods on the handle.


Happy Decorating!
















No comments:

Post a Comment