Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Little Shabby Chic Birdhouses


Today I would like to take a moment to thank all our Veterans who served their country.  No matter where they fought they are all heroes.  Mr. K is a disabled vet, so we feel this day in our house personally like many so others. Again thank you all for your service.

For today's project I painted and decorated two little unfinished bird houses to hang by my mantel.
Found these little birdhouses in the sale bin at Michael's.  I love finding a good bargain. I think I paid $1.00 a piece for them.
I  painted them with white chalk paint.


Then added pearls, bits of lace, mulberry flowers and tiny birds.  I have several dozen of these birds in a half a dozen colors I found at a second hand store for $.50 awhile back.





On this one I edged it with clear rhinestones, bits of lace, mulberry flowers  and more little birds.


back



roof

Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment