Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Angel Statue Gets New Wings




I found this angel I thought would look nice standing in the hallway.  The only problem was she had lost her wings and had several chips in her finish.  She stands a couple of feet tall.


Not the prettiest face.











The first thing I did was to form a piece of wire, I had left over from another project, into the shape of a pair of wings.  Next I covered both sides of the wire with a piece of lace using hot glue to attach the lace.

I then painted the entire piece white. Her cheeks and the heart in her hands I painted very pale pink and hot glued the wings to the bracket on her back.

She is so calm and pretty now. 

And here she is elegantly standing at the end of our hallway with her new wings.





Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment