Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Mes Amis Antique Show





It seems we are in for rain off and on during this week.  This last weekend I went to one of my favorite Antique Shows,  Mes Amis. This time it was called Mes Amis Noel with lots of pretties for Christmas.  They always have such an interesting variety of goods.

As we entered the door this cute guy was there to greet us.


There are about 40 unique vendors.  Each with a different theme.








I found a few sweet items.

Pretty lace was 5 yards, with the little tins I plan to make Christmas ornaments.

The item on the right I bought because it was only $3.00 and very interesting.  The vendor did not know what it was.  It looks like a potato masher but the metal squiggly part rotates.  Quite a conversation piece.


No one could figure out what it was used for.  Always amazed at the things you can find at one of these show.  I will use it to make something, not sure what.



This is a lovely vintage style French graphic paper I will probably use for decoupage,   It is about 5 feet long.  Part of it I can use whole and the other half I will be able to cut out the individual elements for several projects.


And then there was the piece of a bird cage.  Just the wire sides.  No one paid any attention to it until I bought.  Then the oohs and aahs began.  People were stopping me and suggesting all kinds of ideas for using it.

I think I will use it around my Christmas tree.  It opens to a nice size square.  The roof line is so cute.


Next Mes Amis is in the Spring.  Already excited and have it posted to my calendar.




Happy Shopping!










No comments:

Post a Comment