Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Christmas Sale Finds




Over the weekend I went to a Christmas sale at my favorite Thrift store.

I found a bunch really cool stuff.

The weather was so warm it felt like Summer not Fall.  The leaves are falling but the weather is hot.  Our forecast says cool weather is on the horizon.  Fingers crossed.







The drive was beautiful with just a few light clouds in the mountains.



I snapped these from the the car window as we were driving up the freeway.



Not a great picture but I have always loved this old barn just off the freeway.  I wonder what tales it could tell.



And here are my finds from the Thrift Store.  The tall Santa will be added to my skinny Santa collection.  And I plan to use the jingle tree in the front hall to match my jingle wreath for the front door.

The little Fenton vase is hand signed and the little angel is to adorable.  

I couldn't contain my excitement when I came across the Nordic Ware Christmas tree bundt pan.  I have always wanted one but they are so expensive.  They usually run over $35.00.  This one was only $3.00.  Yeah.  The white metal basket in the background is made to hold Holiday cards.

All my finds where $.50 or $1.00.  The most expensive item was only $3.00.  I would say I had a pretty good day of hunting for bargains.











  All these trays were only $3.00 and I will use them under my crystal china as Christmas Charges.




These Reindeer Antlers and red bell are going to decorate our car for the Holidays.  The book of iron on transfers has hundreds of images for Christmas.  My mind went wild with so many ideas.

Love the blue Christmas dish for the wall.  And the six penguin plates and bowls will be great to serve lunch for the two of us during the season.  The Martha Stewart snowflake punch was a steal at $2.00.









More Martha Stewart this time Christmas ornaments. I am planning a gold and pink decorated tree this year and these will fit in perfectly with the theme.


I couldn't resist the adorable bell pillow it still had part of the original price tag. The plate with cats all over the place reminds me of the current commercial on TV with all the cats tearing the tree and presents apart and making just a general mess of everything

.  The purple iris flower is a night light.  And I plan to use the large plate on the lazy susan  on my table. 





Happy Hunting!














No comments:

Post a Comment