Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Faux Rose Petal Christmas Tree






We have had a glorious weekend of rain.  Farther north has been hit very hard by the storms, luckily we just received a really nice rainfall.

So, while I watched the raindrops outside my window I worked on a small Christmas Tree.

I began with a  Styrofoam cone.


And a bag of ivory faux rose petals.


I choose 3 small rubber stamps, one with script, one with birds and the Eiffel Tower.

I stamped 3 stacks of petals each with one of the stamps with black ink.




After they were all stamped I aged each petal with distress ink.



I glued the petals to the styrofoam cone with hot glue varying the stamped images.

I also added flat back pearls and white stamens.





The tree is about 10 inches tall.


And here is my little shabby chic Christmas tree.


Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment