Friday, October 14, 2016

Cinderella Style Pumpkin





I purchased a medium sized white faux pumpkin from Michael's to decorate.


I began by lightly brushing on a coat of pearl acrylic paint.



Next I used a silver metallic paint over the pearl paint.



And lightly brushed that over the pumpkin from top to bottom. It gives the pumpkin a pearly champagne color.


Then brushed some silver lightly over the stem.



My next step was to use hot glue to add bling to every other rib.


Next I added large diamond shaped crystals around the stem.



And added different shaped and sized crystals to the pumpkin.


And lastly I glued a large square crystal to the top of the stem and ran silver Ice Stickles down the sides of the stem.







All finished and decorating the mantel for the Holidays.



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment