Monday, March 13, 2017

3D Bunny Head




We are still enjoying beautiful Spring weather and I am still working on Easter decor.  

My newest project is a 3D bunnies head.

I found this bunny on Pinterest and decided to make one and add it to a picture frame I already decorated.

I printed the cutout on a white piece of card stock.





I started by cutting out the 3D bunny, scored all the lines and used 1/8" score tape to adhere all the tabs to form the bunnies head.



Here I added two flat back pearls for eyes.




Next I created a cute little bow with lace trim and added this to my bunny.







Next I added flower to one ear.




Finally I edged the ears with matching glitter and when that was dry I adhered my bunny to the glass of my frame.













Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment