Thursday, February 15, 2018

Vintage Milk Glass Lamp Makeover





I have had this cute little milk glass lamp stored in the garage.  It had belonged to my hubby's mom.

I really like milk glass and I have several pieces,  so this little lamp needed to be added to my collection.


The little orphan lamp was really dirty, I cleaned her up.  I also went to Ikea and found a little white lamp shade to fit.




I'm not a fan of the wood.  So I gave it a coat of white chalk paint.


  

To the lampshade I added a green sheer ribbon I tied into a bow and added a pretty crocheted flower I had hanging around.




When I have some extra time I plan to round up all my other milk glass pieces and make a display.

Love how modern yet shabby chic she turned out.



Happy Decorating!



No comments:

Post a Comment