Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Valentine's Wreath




It is hard to believe the Holidays are behind us and January is more than half gone.

We have a break in the weather, so today I will make a run to the grocery store before the next storm hits.

Valentine's Day will be here before we know.  I thought it would be nice to have a new wreath for the front door.

I bought this twig wreath at the thrift store at the beginning of the month.  It will be perfect for this Holiday wreath.





I used several large red faux roses, faux pink grasses, pink glitter leaves and three red glitter hearts  from my stash.

Using hot glue I attached the grasses.




Next I attached the large red roses, two to one side and one on the opposite side.



Next I attached the pink glitter leaves on each side.





And lastly I hot glued the red glitter hearts at the bottom and towards the top.


This looks very festive on the front door.


Happy Crafting!








No comments:

Post a Comment