Monday, January 16, 2017

New Vintage Finds




A little while before Christmas we bought an espresso machine and this morning was a perfect day for a nice hot cup of espresso and a biscotti cookie.  Woke up to cold and foggy morning.



This last weekend was our local vintage market for the month.


This month's theme was "New Year in Paris".  Lot of cool French stuff throughout the building.






My finds were mostly French inspired, too.


I plan to  use this cast iron Eiffel Tower to hold my bracelets.



And this gorgeous cherub bisque plaque is going to hang in my downstairs half bath that I have
plans to repaint and redecorate in the near future.


I have already added some white dry brushed paint to this heart lantern.  I think it will be perfect for Valentine's Day.  Maybe I will add a big red bow.


Happy Shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment