Thursday, December 31, 2015

Press for Champagne



It's time to celebrate the New Year! 
 With all the fireworks, celebrations and champagne corks that will be popping tonight.  

Who doesn't need their very own butler's champagne button?

I have mine in my dining room.  Somehow it seems to be out of order.  No matter how many times I press the button no champagne arrives.  LOL

Maybe you will have better luck with yours.
Here's what you will need.

Small frame
graphic
vintage button
gold felt tip pen
glue


I found this little golden frame at the thrift store.  It is about 6" long.
I found the graphic on Pinterest.  Sized it to fit the frame added a few gold highlights with a gold marker.

In the bottom of the frame I tucked a couple of tags that I aged and distressed as though someone left them their long ago.


For the actual button I removed the shank from a black vintage button and glued it in place.


This little frame hanging on the wall of my dining room makes a great little conversation piece.



Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Happy 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment