Thursday, December 10, 2015

Merry Santa Painting


 I hope you are all getting in the Holiday spirit.  Crafting time is in full swing around here.

Time to decorate the house and yard, too.  I haven't decided on a color theme for my holiday decorating yet this year.  I usually pack things together before I put away the ornaments the previous year with my theme for the next year.  Last year, for some reason, I didn't do that.  Now, I will have to wait for the inspiration to strike.

I was cruising Pinterest the other day and came across several Santa images.  That gave me the inspiration to paint a Santa for our house.

I have a spot where I switch out the art work each season.  So now out with the pumpkin and up goes Santa.  The pink flower adds just enough Shabby Chic to fit into my decor.












Happy Painting!





No comments:

Post a Comment